Along Laos roads, we could witness all the steps of an elaborated process, aiming to manufacture brooms, from branch cutting to the final product that is ubiquitous in SE Asia : the ineffective broom !
“Tell us more”, are you asking me ? Weel, let me go into details on this fantastic, time-consuming technique…
1. Browse the area, cut… Read more
Now right in the middle of Turkey, we’ve just reached 10 000 km !
10 000 km, it’s 1800 more than as-the-crows-fly Paris-Beijing ! However as we do not yet fly, as we always take the long way around, depending on the encounters, and as we tend to prefer the narrow moutains roads, we haven’t yet reached …Read more
– Buy milk and feta cheese for the next day
– Ask local farmers for a place to pitch your tent. Get invited straight away for an indoor stay.
– Join the family dinner –STEP 1: the meal is sided with a salad bowl of yogurt, cheese, and a beverage between milk and the liquid left when …
As some of you may have guessed already, this post was written after a particularly windy stage !
It is common knowledge that the wind always blows in the “head” direction… Hence come 10 good (more or less) advices to know how to face it:
1. Do not get out of your tent. The wind might fall in …Read more